At Summit Women’s and Wellness Medical Group, our providers excel at gynecologic education and support. During your time at our office, we will collaborate with you to create a comfortable, warm environment that fosters a healthy long-term relationship with your healthcare, and we will be here with you through every step.
How We Perform Our Gynecologic Services
Summit Women’s and Wellness Medical Group provides comprehensive gynecologic services to women in San Bernardino, Riverside, and Los Angeles counties. Some gynecologic services we provide include:
- Wellness Women’s Exams: Our practice provides routine and annual wellness woman exams to ensure that your system is healthy. Throughout your exams, pelvic exams, pap smears, and breast exams can be performed to check for signs of disease or abnormalities.
- Adolescent Gynecology: For young women, gynecologic exams are especially important, and our providers can offer ways to educate women about their bodies and offer resources for treating problems such as abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain, and sexually transmitted infections.
- Contraception Management: Women can receive contraception counseling to help reduce the rate of STDs and help support women in making decisions about their bodies. Our providers can provide many appropriate options to help manage chronic menstrual conditions and manage their pregnancy outlooks.
- Abnormal Pap Smear Diagnosis & Treatment: if abnormal pap smears arrive, our physicians can perform colposcopies to examine the tissues of the cervix, vulva, and vagina to diagnose and treat conditions.
- HPV Screenings and Vaccinations: Our practice provides HPV vaccinations and HPV test screening tools to help detect signs of HPV early in the cervix.
- Cancer Screenings and Genetic Assessments: During your wellness exam, our providers can also provide cancer screenings, including mammograms, cancer biopsies, and genetic assessments to diagnose and treat your reproductive health.
Alongside these services, our gynecologists, women’s health and wellness specialists can provide advanced surgical, minimally invasive, and nonsurgical treatments for a variety of conditions, including:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Periods)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Postmenopausal Bleeding
- Vaginal Infection
- Vaginal Pain
- Vaginal Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Fibroids
- Sexual Dysfunction
Why Choose Summit For Your Gynecologic Services
Selecting a practice that delivers long-term solutions matters when choosing a women’s healthcare provider. At Summit Women’s and Wellness Medical Group, our providers are committed to fostering long-lasting relationships with our patients in Inland Empire and providing superior patient care. Our healthcare adapts to meet your health needs, and as your health changes over time, our staff will be here for you at every turn, offering support, education, and guidance. We strive to help you make the best possible decisions for your reproductive health.
At Summit Women’s and Wellness Medical Group, we offer both in-office and virtual appointments, alongside virtual classes and support groups to provide services such as disease prevention, sexual health, menopausal health, nutrition, and more. Dr. Renee Obey and her team provide over 20 years of experience helping women receive the care they need most. Our team of women’s wellness and aesthetic specialists can offer extensive care for your sexual and reproductive health through superior patient care. For more information, call us at 909-736-9091 to schedule an appointment, and we’ll be happy to provide our gynecologic services.