At Summit Women’s and Wellness Medical Group, we offer extensive prenatal education and support services throughout your term. We will collaborate with you during your time at our office to create a comfortable birth plan that works with your health needs. We are devoted to providing personal, comprehensive care to you and your newborn during this life-changing experience.
How We Provide Obstetric Care To Our Communities
Pregnancy can be a wonderful yet also anxiety-ridden time for soon-to-be parents. Our attentive staff members are always willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our obstetricians have helped deliver countless babies and are experienced in managing high-risk pregnancies. When needed, our team also works closely with maternal-fetal medicine specialists throughout our community to ensure the best possible outcomes. Some of our obstetrical services include:
- Preconception Counseling: Women seeking to become pregnant, face problems with infertility, or have other gynecologic conditions affecting their conception can easily speak with our experts about conception options, pregnancy planning, and their risks.
- Pregnancy Testing: For women seeking confirmation of pregnancy, our clinic offers pregnancy tests to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Management: Throughout the course of your pregnancy, our team will provide routinely scheduled visits to perform ultrasounds, blood tests, urine tests, and physical exams to track your pregnancy term and help you have a safe, healthy pregnancy.
- Gestational Diabetes Management: Women facing gestational diabetes throughout their pregnancy can find ways to manage their condition through our dedicated team. Our treatments for gestational diabetes include nutritional advice, blood glucose testing, insulin injections, and scheduled baby monitoring.
- Preterm Labor Care: Our preterm labor care includes accommodations for vaginal birth delivery or cesarean section delivery. Throughout your labor care, our providers will work to ensure that your pregnancy plan is sought through and cared for by our well-rounded team of practitioners and specialists.
- Postpartum Depression Care: As one of the most often neglected aspects of pregnancy, postpartum depression can easily occur after the difficult, exhausting process of childbirth. Our team can provide mental health services for patients facing this condition to help manage symptoms and care for new mothers.
Why Choose Summit Women’s Wellness Medical Group
Our board-certified obstetricians, midwives, and support staff are here to help you on your journey. We strive to empower women through education, providing up-to-date treatments in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer both in-office and virtual appointments, alongside virtual classes and support groups to provide services such as disease prevention, sexual health, menopausal health, nutrition, and more.
As a women’s wellness practice serving the San Bernardino, Riverside, and Los Angeles counties, Dr. Renee Obey and her team provide over 20 years of experience helping women receive the care they need most. Our team of women’s wellness and aesthetic specialists can offer extensive care for your pregnancy and help you experience the life-changing event of motherhood. For more information, call us at 909-736-9091 to schedule an appointment, and we’ll be happy to provide our obstetric services.