Perimenopause and menopause are times in a woman’s life when her period stops and the ovaries stop producing the hormones estrogen and progesterone. As a natural transition, the ovaries stop releasing eggs, and many women experience uncomfortable symptoms during their perimenopause and menopause stages. Summit Women’s and Wellness Medical Group can provide menopause care for mid-life women who have completed their motherhood years for childbearing and can provide guidance and support in navigating these transitions.
Menopausal Care at Summit Women’s and Wellness Medical Group
Women spend half of their lives through perimenopause and menopause, and while it’s a natural transition, it accelerates the aging process and can increase the risk of bone loss, cardiovascular disease, and uncomfortable symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats. At Summit Women’s and Wellness Medical Group, we work to provide menopausal services for women throughout the Inland Empire, NY area. Some services we can provide include:
- Annual Woman’s Wellness Exams: Our annual wellness women’s exams provide guidance and keep track of nutrition levels, medications, and more.
- Bio-identical Hormone Therapy: Bio-identical hormone therapy works to provide chemically identical hormone medications to help control hormone levels and relieve perimenopause and menopause symptoms.
- Sexual Dysfunction Treatment: Our providers can evaluate and manage sexual problems, including decreased libido, pain during intercourse, diminished genital sensitivity, and problems achieving orgasms through various treatments.
- Osteoporosis Screenings: Our practice can provide osteoporosis screenings and treatments, including bone density testing, vitamin D and calcium therapy, and other medications.
- Mammogram Screenings: For women at a higher risk of breast cancer, our clinic can schedule mammogram screenings and biopsies to test for signs of breast cancer.
- Colon Cancer Screenings: Colon cancer screenings, including fecal blood testing, can also be performed. We can also provide referrals for additional services and treatment in these cases.
- Urogynecology Services: For women facing problems such as pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, and overactive bladder, our peat can coordinate and provide you with nonsurgical and surgical treatments, including pessaries.
- Weight Management and Nutrition: Our team can provide support and guidance for healthy lifestyle choices, including heart-healthy diets, smoking cessation treatments, and lipid screenings.
Why Choose Our Group For Menopausal Care
We are here to help you on your journey toward menopause relief. As a Women’s healthcare and wellness practice, we strive to empower women through education, providing up-to-date treatments in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer both in-office and virtual appointments, alongside virtual classes and support groups to provide services such as disease prevention, sexual health, menopausal health, nutrition, and more. Serving the San Bernardino, Riverside, and Los Angeles counties, Dr. Renee Obey and her team provide over 20 years of experience helping women receive the care they need most. For more information, call us at 909-736-9091 to schedule an appointment, and we’ll be happy to provide our menopausal care services.